Holpen Barns' guest facilities
- A complimentary tea tray will greet our guests along with a bottle of wine and Bothams of Whitby biscuits.
- Shopping baskets can be arranged for your arrival - please see attached list.
- All linen is provided, to include bedding, towels (not for the beach or garden), tea towels and dish cloths.
- An iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner are supplied.
- All utilities are included.
- Your patio has a table, chairs, heater, and a gas barbeque.
- Parking next to the cottages with CCTV coverage.
- Cots and high chair available (no charge). Please supply own cot bedding.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile phone available.
- Selection of DVD's and board games.
- Well behaved dog per cottage welcome (no charge).
- Stabling for two horses - with feed store and tack room.
- Fishing tackle.
Holpen Barns' Equestrian facilities
- 2 12 x 12 loose boxes
- Well lit tack room and feed store
- Rug racks
- Feed bins
- Safe parking and unloading
- Turnout area of 1 acre per horse - variable by electric fence
- Cold tap and hose, drainage
- Tie rings
- Rubber mat bedding
- Direct access onto moors from the farm
- Numerous bridleways in the locality and riding on nearby beaches
- Foodstuffs can be arranged for you prior to your arrival
- Staintondale and Stokesley hunting country
Please be aware that this is very hilly terrain and it is advisable for horses shoes to have studs.
PRICES: £10 per day, £50 per week per loose box.