Holpen Barns' guest facilities
- A welcome pack will greet our guests.
- All linen is provided, including bedding, bathrobes and slippers, towels, beach towels, tea towels and dish cloths.
- An iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner are supplied.
- All utilities are included.
- Your patio has a table, chairs, heater, and a gas barbeque.
- Parking next to the cottages.
- Cots and high chair available including bedding.
- Selection of DVDs and board games.
- Outdoor games available - chess, draughts, jenga and connect4.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome.
There are many places and attractions worth visiting along the North Yorkshire coast and we are ideally situated to pack as much into your holiday as you want to.
We are a ten minute drive from Whitby, famous for the abbey situated at the top of the 199 steps, picturesque harbour, beaches and cobbled streets in the old part of the town. Whitby is known for its connection with Captain James Cook and you can follow his life trail and visit the museums dedicated to Yorkshire's famous son.
Scarborough is a 30 minute drive away and has beaches in both the north and south bays. Take in the spectacular views along the coast from the 12th century castle. Visit the Stephen Joseph Theatre which is home to the famous playwright Sir Alan Ayckbourn. Other attractions include the miniature railway, the open-air theatre, peasholm park, art gallery and museum.
The stunning coastal scenery and pretty villages in the area are worth stopping to see as you drive around.
Below are links to websites of some of the local visitor attractions for further information - whilst we do check that links are correct at time of setting up we are unable to take responsibility for any changes to target web sites or the information therein.